Timberline Mule Deer Camp
- Limited Mule Deer Unit 65
- Archery Deer – By application -typically draws with 1 point
- Muzzleloader Deer – By application – typically draws with 5 points
- Early Rifle Deer – By application – typically draws with 10 points
- Horseback Pack-in (3.5 hour ride)
- Elevations range from 11,000 ft to 13,500 ft
- Accommodates 2 to 4 hunters
This camp is where the big bucks call home for the summer and early fall. These groups of bucks love it at timberline and above. This hunt should offer a great opportunity to harvest a P&Y buck in some of the most spectacular scenery in the Rocky Mountains. We only take a select few archery hunters each year. To spot and stalk a trophy buck with a bow above timberline is not without its challenges, but it is well worth it. A new early rifle season has recently become available that allows rifle hunters a short season to be able to hunt these high country deer before they move down into their winter range. This is one hunt you don’t want to miss.
This hunt is not for everyone.
These mule deer are living at extreme altitudes and tremendously tough country. If you are up to the challenge the game is there for the taking.