When going on a guided elk hunt the hunter needs to consider several rules when choosing their Guide:
- Find an honest, hardworking, well established outfitter.
- Hunt in a unit that has a quality game herd.
- Hunt in an area with little hunter pressure.
- Make sure the outfitter has quality horses and tack.
- Check references with past hunters.
If you follow the above rules you will pick Action Adventures for your next hunt. On each of my four hunts with Action Adventures I have shot a Bull Elk. Fair Chase, hard hunting, and Action Adventures help all paid off for me.